Tags: catalogs, command, contents, correctif, database, db2, mysql, oracle, reorg, sql, tokeep, tool
Is there any command or tool for doing DB2 Catalogs reorg/check?
Is there any command or tool for doing DB2 Catalogs reorg/check to
keep the contents are correct?
If the contents within catalogs are incorrect due to unexpected
situations, is there a way to re-build them?
Thanks in advance,
Leave a comment...
- 3 Comments
- try the db2cfexp and db2cfimp commands
"Laurence" <worldwide607.db2.itags.org.gmail.comwrote in message
news:1184122642.005257.72400.db2.itags.org.n60g2000hse.googlegro ups.com...Quote:#1; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:42:00 GMT
- On 7 11 , 6 50 , "Knokmans" <knokm....db2.itags.org.nospam.comwrote:Quote:
It is my fault. I didn't describe that clearly.
Tthese commands only export/import the following info:
* Database information (including DCS and ODBC information)
* Node information
* Protocol information
* database manager configuration settings
* UDB registry settings
* Common ODBC/CLI settings.
It contains without contents of catalog tables/views.
Is it possible to reorg/check the contents of catalog tables/views?
- Laurence wrote:Quote: